Online Ordering Open to All Families
We are happy to announce that you are now able to order canteen lunches for your children online via My
School Connect. Once you have created an account, you can order from a near complete menu up until
10am on the day you require the lunch order. Your child/ren will then receive their lunch in their lunch order
basket as per usual. Normal lunch order days still apply (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), and
you can still order with cash through the lunch order basket if you prefer.
Some important notes:
● We are running online ordering as a trial process. There may be changes made in future.
● Sushi and Tacos will not be available to order online.
● A small processing fee and credit card fee is collected by My School Connect for each online order.
To escape the credit card fee, you can choose to use a bank transfer and store credit in your
● We also suggest that you try to order the night before.
How to Access My School Connect
1. Either download the app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, or log onto
https://myschoolconnect.com.au/ in your web browser.
2. Click ‘Register’ and select “I am a parent.”
3. Search for “Bilambil Public School” and follow the rest of the prompts to setup your account.
If you have any issues with ordering, please feel free to contact me at the school
on 07 5590 7210.